The Local Governing Body:
- sets the school’s strategic direction
- holds the head teacher to account for a school’s performance
- ensures that the school’s budget is properly managed
Full meetings are held at least once a term. Agendas, minutes and Headteacher’s reports are available for inspection in the school office.
Who are our governors?
Our governors are comprised of parents, staff, and representatives from the community, local authority and diocese.
- Ian Gowrie, Parent Governor (chair)
- Steve Lincoln, Associate Governor (vice-chair)
- Sarah Sutton, Foundation Governor
- Liz Dunn, Co-opted Governor
- Rev Chris Grasske, Ex Officio Governor
- Peter Beare, Head of School
- Beth McGrath, Staff Governor
SEN and Safeguarding governor: Sarah Sutton
To contact the governors please email the clerk: email@example.com, or write to the Chair of Governors, Loders CE Primary, Loders, Bridport, DT6 3SA.
Loders CE Primary Academy – LOCAL GOVERNING BODY
|Attendance at LGB meetings||2016-2017|
|Name||Type of Governor||Appointing Body||Office||Term||Role||Registered
|Mr Peter Beare||Head of School||Ex Officio||Head of School||01.09.17||None||0|
|Dr Ian Gowrie
|Parent||Elected by Parents||Chair||01.04.16 -31.03.20||SEN/PP||Redweb, Development Director
Wife works part time at the school
|Mr Steve Lincoln||Associate||Governing Body||Vice Chair||01.04.16 – 31.03.20||P&L Accounts, Director||7||7|
|Mrs Lis Dunn||Co-opted||Trust Board||09.02.17 – 08.02.21||Early Years||None||7|
|Mrs Sarah Sutton||Foundation||Salisbury Diocese||01.04.16 – 31.03.20||Safeguarding
|Revd Chris Grasske||Ex Officio||Salisbury Diocese||01.09.17||None|
|Ms Bethan McGrath||Staff||Elected by staff||01.04.16 – 31.04.20||None||7||6|
|Mr Stephen Reeves||Parent||Elected by parents||Stood down