- To value each other
- Valuing the uniqueness of all individuals through our Christian values
- To be proud of ourselves and our achievements
- Being proud of all our successes
- To work as a team and respect others at all times
- Children, parents, staff, church and the wider community working together to achieve our common aims
- To provide a safe, happy and stimulating school
- Providing a secure and inclusive environment in which everyone can develop and flourish
- To aspire to do our best at all times
- Developing the skills to enable all of us to reach our full potential
- To inspire a sense of awe and wonder
- Inspiring an appreciation of spirituality
- To care for ourselves and the environment
- Caring for the world and promoting a healthy and active lifestyle
At Loders CE VC Primary School we uphold and teach pupils about the British Values as directed under new Ofsted guidance, September 2014.
Democracy, rule of law, individual liberty, mutual respect and tolerance of those of different faiths are taught explicitly through PSCHE and RE. We deliver a broad and balanced curriculum.