Loders Primary Academy strives to ensure that the culture and ethos of the school are such that, whatever the abilities and needs of members of the school community, everyone is equally valued and treats one another with respect. Pupils should be provided with the opportunity to experience, understand and value diversity.
We have an accessibility plan for the school which can be seen in the school office.
Equality for disabled pupils is included as an explicit aim in all of the school’s policies and is supported by the school’s other policies including:
- Equality Policy & Objectives (click for full policy)
- Teaching and learning policy
- Promoting Positive Relationships and Behaviour policy
- Admissions policy
- School improvement plan
- School asset management plan
- Management of Outdoor Educational Visits and Offsite Activities policy
- SEND policy